Sunday, February 12, 2012

Belly Photos

The first pic is a photo I took when I first found out I was pregnant!  





I am about 23 weeks in this photo!  


Hopefully going out tomorrow to get some maternity shirts.  3 of my tank tops still fit over my belly but my shirts are getting a little short!  I've been able to get away with only one pair of maternity jeans so far since I've been home so much to do laundry and I don't leave the house often/long enough to actually get them too dirty.

Tomorrow we have date night, well really a date all day!  I'm so excited to spend the entire day out with Jimmy!  We are starting our baby registry (planning on Baby's R Us and Kohl's but we will see how it works out), if we have extra time we are going to do some quick clothes shopping, then we have massages, dinner and maybe a movie in the evening!  I've been looking forward to this day for A LONG time and I want to enjoy every second of it.

Tuesday we have another doctor's appointment, not sure about an u/s but we will at least hear his little heartbeat!

I'm absolutely loving everything right now, really enjoying this time.  We are just in the middle of getting things prepared for our little boy and planning the nursery out.  I'm feeling good for the most part.  Pretty sore with round ligament pan.  My hips hurt quite a bit, including between my legs where my hip joints are and it seems to go up all under my belly as well.  It's painful just to lift up my legs right now, so I'm having to hold onto something.  Getting from sitting or lying down to standing takes me a minute to "loosen up" before I can walk without a limp.  I'm pretty used to joint pain and it's nothing I can't bare or handle, just uncomfortable.  More than anything, I'm worried about how I am going to handle it as I get bigger if I'm already so sore now. I'm hoping that my body will just take some time then and again to adjust to my new belly and then I will start feeling better.  I'm starting to get used to the pains anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased it is going well for you. I had a 17 week miscarriage last year but am pregnant again, 3 months. I have found your blog so helpful in coming to terms with our loss and we are very hopeful it will work out this time. Wishing you the very best over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete