Monday, July 4, 2011

Holidays

Wow, holidays are tough. I have to work at the 4th of July Festival in our town all day today.  Everywhere I look I swear there are pregnant women and kids.  I know they have always been there but I'm just noticing them now more than ever.  The little girls get to me the most, since I can see Lindsey's face in theirs.
I am now at home taking a break and I'm just exhausted and wishing this day was over.  I know a few ladies who have lost their LO have their previous EDD today and they are in my thoughts as well as I struggle to make it through the day.  I wish we could all be here together to hold each other up but I'm sure we are all thinking about each other!
I believe that every day; especially holidays, EDDs, and birthdays, will be a struggle.  I struggle to look at things in the same light as I did before.  I was always amazed by this world and the wonderful, beautiful things in it and now I struggle to see that sometimes.  I am struggling with anger and a deep deep sadness right now and that is making it hard to see the joy in things.  I know that I appreciate life and now truly understand how precious it is but that doesn't make it easier to live without my baby girl.

I just had to stop in and vent!  I'm just super sad right now and I needed to get my feelings out.  Thanks for listening and I hope I can post something inspiring and positive soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed that there are pregnant ladies everywhere I look. It's unreal how holidays bring them out in flocks. I hope your weekend wasn't all tough. Vent to us all you want!

    ReplyDelete