Sunday, November 6, 2011

BFP!!!


I wrote this after getting my BFP.
On Saturday September 24, 2011 I got a BFP!

It was so light that I could barely see it and really thought that I was imagining things.  After sending the pic to a Dh and a friend, they both confirmed the line was there!  Thanks, for saving me during my freak out time btw.
Thankfully I had just received more HPTs in the mail from a friend an hour eariler…….I continued to POAS 2 more times that day just to confirm that the line really was there.  I really worried each time that the line may have disappeared, lol.  I was 11 DPO when I took that test and had only been holding my urine for about 1.5 hours.  Usually you use first morning urine because it will have a higher concentration if hCG but I thought "What the heck? Let's try it!".  I had gotten a BFN just the day before so I was in shock.  I somewhat knew that implantation takes place a little later for me than some women so it would be rare for me to get a BFP at 10DPO.

I had an inkling that I was pregnant but I was in denial, more to protect myself from disappointment than anything.  There is not much harder than seeing a BFN when you are TTC and if I could convince myself that it was going to be a BFN then I wouldn't be so upset.
I had cramps and I was exhausted since a few days after O so I had a feeling something was up.

Spent the weekend celebrating and called my doctor on Monday 9/26!!

Can you see the line??

2 comments: